Dear Qlikview-Israel customers,
We would like to update on a new Release for Qlik Sense April 2018 Version.
The latest feature release for Qlik Sense. New features such as:
- Assisted data visualization with Qlik Sense chart suggestions / recommendations
- NEW Grid Size control
- Maps visualizations improvements
- Publishing an app from the hub
- Qlik Geocoding
- Keyboard navigation support for Qlik Sense hub
- Linking Qlik Sense Mobile to third-party applications
- Enable anonymous users to export data
- In addition to a number of bug fixes
You can find details on the fixes included in April 2018 in the attached release notes
Qlik Sense - What's New April 2018
by link below for Release note :
Release note Ver. April 2018
We highly recommend to consult with us before upgrading via support ticket .
- Check that your server meets all requirements needed for Upgrading.
We strongly advise that you will test the upgrade first on a Test Server environment , to make sure it works as you expect.
You can find also details on how to Move to Shared Persistence, by link below :
STT - Moving to Shared Persistence
Now available on our download site :
Qlik Sense server April 2018
Qlik Sense Desktop April 2018
Plan and deploy Qlik Sense April 2018
Sync to shared to April 2018 release