Dear Qlikview-Israel customers,
We would like to update on a new Release for Qlik Sense February 2018 Version.
The latest feature release for Qlik Sense. New features such as:
- Dynamically generated queries to web sources in scripts
- Loading a table from an analytic connection
- Simplify data preparation with recommended associations
- Styling an app with custom themes
- On-demand App Generation
- SO with Microsoft SQL Server
- In addition to a number of bug fixes
You can find details on the fixes included in February 2018 in the attached release notes
Qlik Sense - What's New February 2018
by link below for Release note :
Release note Ver. February 2018
We highly recommend to consult with us before upgrading via support ticket .
- Check that your server meets all requirements needed for Upgrading.
We strongly advise that you will test the upgrade first on a Test Server environment , to make sure it works as you expect.
You can find also details on how to Move to Shared Persistence, by link below :
STT - Moving to Shared Persistence
Now available on our download site :
Qlik Sense server February 2018
Qlik Sense Desktop February 2018
Plan and deploy Qlik Sense February 2018
Sync to shared to February 2018 release